Proposed change for init wiki page

Hello Debian team,

I'd like to contact you about a method that no longer works when switching your init system. As an OpenRC fan (and by nature a Gentoo user), I have installed debian (stable branch) in a virtual machine. I decided to follow your wiki to fix an issue, but systemd doesn't stop running when invoking "systemctl rescue". My fix involves a chroot or using the rescue cd as opposed to "systemctl rescue". The gentoo wiki has you chroot like this, assuming you have a livecd present (word for word, from the gentoo wiki):
Source:https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Handbook:AMD64/Installation/Base
As an experienced Linux user (no I'm not an elitist, just a Gentoo user), I suggest updating your wiki to use this method if you already have a running system with Systemd installed.

Thank you for reading this email,

Josiah Cartier