Re: Please add a dedicated section for the docs in /support

On Sat, 2022-01-15 at 22:19 +0800, Wenbin Lv wrote:

> I decided to add this information to /doc/index instead of /support,
> because this information is useful to users only when they have chosen
> a particular manual to read, so it's better to keep the section in
> /support short and make it only a reference to /doc to let the users
> find more information there.

That sounds reasonable.

> The commit is on
> https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/-/commit/0a27e08a6c22112dbd96c5925356b4609db6e49d
> . Please point it out if it contains grammar errors or other issues.

That looks good to me.

PS: For future cases where you aren't sure about the right English
wording, you can draft the text yourself and then consult the
debian-l10n-english mailing list to get the wording fixed.

https://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-english/

--
bye,
pabs