Re: Please add a dedicated section for the docs in /support

Hi Paul Wise,

I decided to add this information to /doc/index instead of /support,
because this information is useful to users only when they have chosen
a particular manual to read, so it's better to keep the section in
/support short and make it only a reference to /doc to let the users
find more information there.

The commit is on
https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/-/commit/0a27e08a6c22112dbd96c5925356b4609db6e49d
. Please point it out if it contains grammar errors or other issues.

Regards,
Wenbin Lv