Re: Please add a dedicated section for the docs in /support

On Fri, 2022-01-14 at 02:23 +0800, Wenbin Lv wrote:

> The page I intended to edit was /support, not /doc. The change is
> online now at https://www.debian.org/support.en.html#doc

That looks reasonable, please also mention the documentation installed
in packages and that the ones on the website are mostly extracted from
prominent documentation packages available in Debian.

PS: I think we should move more of the manuals available on the website
to the model of being extracted from documentation packages in the
Debian archive, rather than being built on the website server.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise