Website Access Issue

Hi, I have tried to access debian.org but get errors and my browser doesn't load the website.

On a Chromebook I get SSL error messages.

On my Mac I get "Safari can't open the page "https://debian.org" because Safari can't establish a secure connection to the server "debian.org"

I had hoped to download a desktop dvd image but of course can't. I am able to browse to any other website I try, getting HTTPS connections.

Is there something I need to do to connect to your website?

My ISP is Verizon via MiFi - in the USA.

I hope to hear from you and to be able to access Debian - many thanks - Kyle