Re: Website Access Issue

On Wed, 2022-03-02 at 22:36 -0700, OCTI wrote:

> Hi, I have tried to access debian.org but get errors and my browser
> doesn't load the website.

It sounds like either there is https misconfiguration on your devices
or someone on the network path from you to Debian (like your ISP) is
attacking your connections to Debian.

Can you click through to the full error message so we can see the
details of the issue?

Are you able to access the website through a VPN or Tor Browser?

> I had hoped to download a desktop dvd image but of course can't.

This is the URL for the Debian desktop DVD image, can you access it?

https://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current/amd64/iso-dvd/debian-11.2.0-amd64-DVD-1.iso

--
bye,
pabs