Re: [website] Document how to set usertags in BTS

On Sat, 2021-08-21 at 13:01 +0200, Holger Wansing wrote:

> including multiple User pseudo-headers; each Usertags pseudo-header
> sets the usertags for the last user set before via User pseudo-
> header.

That seems a bit cumbersome to me, and is missing "the" after "via".

How about these alternative options?

... sets the usertags for the user set by the latest User pseudo-header.
... sets the usertags for the user set by the previous User pseudo-header.

The option proposed by Wouter seems reasonable to me too.

I suggest also talking to the debian-l10n-english list about this, they
might be able to help select the most clear, simple and correct option.

The code implementing the feature works like this:

cmds = [("user", from_address)]
for line in message:
    cmds += line.split(": ", 1)
for cmd, value in cmds: