Re: [website] Document how to set usertags in BTS

On Sat, Aug 21, 2021 at 01:01:30PM +0200, Holger Wansing wrote:
> -including multiple User pseudo-headers, each Usertags pseudo-header
> -sets the usertags for the last User pseudo-header. This is especially
> +including multiple User pseudo-headers; each Usertags pseudo-header
> +sets the usertags for the last user set before via User pseudo-header. This is especially
>  useful for setting usertags for a team with multiple users, setting
>  usertags for multiple teams, or setting the

Honestly, I think that is *less* clear than the original.

I would instead propose:

  You can set usertags for multiple users at bug submission time by
  including multiple "User" pseudo-headers. The headers are read top to
  bottom, and every time a "User" pseudo-header is used it sets the
  current user which is then active for any "Usertags" pseudo-headers
  that appear before the next "User" pseudo-header in the list.

--
     w@uter.{be,co.za}
wouter@{grep.be,fosdem.org,debian.org}