Patch for the releases link

Hello!

I have now opened an MR for my proposed change (https://salsa.debian.org/
webmaster-team/webwml/-/merge_requests/697). I would appreciate some feedback
whenever someone of you has some spare time.

It's worth noting that various links (such as the support site) do not work
locally. Similarly I am not sure whether my anchor will link correctly. This
little patch already took up a significant amount of time and there was no way
I can read into the whole site structure within reasonable time. Please do
still consider the MR though and be so kind as to provide pointers in case the
link doesn't resolve correctly.