Salsa commit access request

[somehow I was under the impression I already contacted you about this,
but can't find anything in my archive]

Dear Debian Webmaster Team,

Please be so kind and approve commit access for me (@amp on Salsa,
amp-guest on Alioth), as translator for Romanian.

Please note there is no translation coordinator for me to contact as it
seems I am the only active translator for Romanian at the moment and
consequently de-facto also the coordinator.

https://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-romanian/2021/06/msg00003.html

In case it helps, I already had commit access when the website was
hosted in CVS (also as 'amp' as far as I recall), but I probably lost
that following the transition to git / Salsa.

In the past I also contributed to some other parts of the site (e.g.
/consultants) and I might get around to do that again (I'm still in the
alias list for consultants@).

Kind regards,
Andrei