Other Releases

Dear all,

I am "finished" working through the repo and now have a patch ready that introduces a "Previous and Unstable Releases" link under the main download button that links to the releases page. I recall reading something about opening an MR if I am not going to be a regular contributor but I can't seem to find that page anymore. I am also not allowed to register at Debian's GitLab instance. Do you guys have a suggestion on how to proceed?

Best regards
Nik