Re: Other Releases - merge requests

Hi,

Niklas Vest <vest.niklas@gmail.com> wrote (Sat, 12 Jun 2021 19:37:43 +0200):
> Dear all,
>
> I am "finished" working through the repo and now have a patch ready that
> introduces a "Previous and Unstable Releases" link under the main download
> button that links to the releases page. I recall reading something about
> opening an MR if I am not going to be a regular contributor but I can't
> seem to find that page anymore. I am also not allowed to register at
> Debian's GitLab instance. Do you guys have a suggestion on how to proceed?

I have just added some links about how to create merge requests at
https://www.debian.org/devel/website/using_git
(commit diff at
https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/-/commit/34e2f0a9cf645cca3f5c9829eb1244f865646448)

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076