Re: Untranslated text in header image - bad on mobile

ons. 6. jan. 2021 kl. 17:59 skrev Laura Arjona Reina <larjona@debian.org>:

> Hi Hans,
>
> El 5/1/21 a las 13:13, Hans Fredrik Nordhaug escribió:
> > Hi!
> >
> > The header image - https://www.debian.org/Pics/futureprototype.png -
> > contains the text string "The universal operating system" which isn't
> > translated.
[cut]
> Thanks for caring!
>
> We talked about this some days ago.
[cut]

Sorry, I just recently started working on the (Norwegian) web pages
after a two years break. I should of course have searched the mailing
list ...

Anyway, I suggest that we temporarily use language specific PNGs.
Making a proper fix probably takes months since we are all very busy.
(The text is already translated for all languages, I think.)

And to hijack my own thread: Why isn't "Blog Micronews Planet"
translated in the header? That should be easy to fix - the strings are
already in one of the PO files.

Regards,
Hans