Re: new Debian homepage: request for translations

    > 1) Why don't use the dynamic list for News, as in the actual
    > index.wml
    > (<:= get_recent_list('News/$(CUR_YEAR)', '6', '$(ENGLISHDIR)', '',
    > '\d+\w*' ) :>)
During the Web team sprint we decided to select which News we want to
present on the frontpage. In the past we had for e.g. 4 news
concerning new point releases. This is what we want to avoid by
selecting the news.

    > 2) We have a great Debian installer with a graphical interface. Can we
    > use it instead of (or as equal as) the Clamares installer in the
    > pictures?
We may change the pictures after some time. Thanks for the idea to add
a picture of the Debian installer.

--
regards Thomas