new Debian homepage: request for translations

Dear all

We're planning to launch the new Debian homepage soon (this month of November)
and continue reviewing and updating the Debian website.

The work is being done in the new-homepage branch in the webwml repo, and the
content seems to be stable now, for these pages:

english/index.wml             (complete rewrite)
english/more.wml              (new page)
english/intro/why_debian.wml  (complete rewrite)

So we appreciate if you can translate them to your language and commit the
translations to the new-homepage branch.

For working in the new-homepage branch in your git clone, you can do the following:

git checkout new-homepage

then you can see the related files, and commit and push. To change again to the
master branch (for example, to do a translation of a different file) you can do:

git checkout master

If somebody prefers to browse the source files from the Salsa web interface, the
corresponding URL would be:

https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/tree/new-homepage

To see the results of the build of the new-homepage branch, we will try to keep
the site https://debian-newhomepage.larjona.net/  updated.

Don't hesitate to contact the web team here in the mailing list or in
#debian-www for any issue it may arise.

Kind regards,
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona