Re: Request: Using Rubik Webfont from Google Fonts Directory in debian.org

Hi,

I wouldn't consider having Chinese or Korean support disqualifies the this as a webfont. Actually, using Chinese web fonts without proper subsetting can result in large (2MB~) file loading, therefore it is a disadvantage.

Most Chinese and Korean websites only apply webfonts for Latin patters.

I think styling is a small part that contributes to the quality of the website. Content is the king, and we should have better content for the homepage.

Yao Wei

(This email is sent from a phone; sorry for HTML email if it happens.)

Carsten Schoenert <c.schoenert@t-online.de> 於 2019年6月17日 14:33 寫道: