Re: Localization in Armenian language.

Hello Armen

(no need to CC me, I'm subscribed to debian-www@lists.debian.org)

El 25/3/19 a las 14:37, Armen Dilanyan escribió:
Hello.
Translated the file cdimage.hy.po into Armenian. You can publish this file.

Thanks! I have uploaded it.

Next, it will be necessary to check the translation in the text, so as not to lose the meaning of the message, and if necessary, edit it again.

I think that we'd need some wml files translated to Armenian (those
using the strings in cdimage.hy.po) to be able to see the translated strings.

I would suggest to continue translating these files:

templates.hy.po (some more strings used in many different files)
CD/index.wml

For templates.hy.po it's the same way you have done for cdimage.hy.po

For CD/index.wml I'm attaching the file to translate (I've generated it using our copypage.pl tool as explained in https://www.debian.org/devel/website/translating ).

If you want to update the Armenian homepage and need assitance, you can contact me off-list or you can join the IRC channel #debian-www (at irc.debian.org) so we can interactively guide you.

(More on IRC in https://wiki.debian.org/IRC )

Kind regards,

I apologize in advance for my English.