Broken links on Debian website

I found via Google the page https://packages.debian.org/wheezy/allpackages

but if I click on any of the package links (say tntnet which links to https://package.debian.org/wheezy/tntnet)

The resulting page says:

Error

    two or more packages specified (tntnet wheezy)

There are many other links displayed in Google as a response to the search for debian wheezy packages armel that seem to be broken when following them - eg. https://packages.debian.org/wheezy/armel/coreutils/download

I'm trying to find a source for Debian packages for a legacy ARM Wheezy system FWIW.

-Martin

--
R A Ward Ltd. | We take the privacy of our customers seriously.
Christchurch  | All sensitive E-Mail attachments MUST be encrypted.