Re: Installation guide link possibly incorrect

Hello all

El 08/06/18 a las 23:21, Holger Wansing escribió:
> Hi,
>
> Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> wrote:
>> Am Freitag, 8. Juni 2018 schrieb Marta Binaghi:
>>> Dear *,
>>>
>>> I wanted to get the installation guide for stretch, but from the page
>>> https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/installmanual
>>> clicking on the 64-bit PC architecture I get to a guide which says:
>>>    "This document contains installation instructions for the Debian
>>> GNU/Linux 10 system (codename “buster”)"
>>>
>>> Am I missing something or is the link not correct?
>>
>> You are right.
>> We (installer team) already noticed this and are working
>> on it.
>
> We had the same situation in 2016 with jessie/stretch manual.
> I have already adapted the lessoften cron script in
> https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/cron/commit/f02a61c6d43c3b2f141ad64a837c33fbd0f56fb8
>
> Today I found the relevant mailinglist entries, here:
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2016/03/msg00200.html
> where I read that some more action is needed.
>
> Laura: could you help us again with this?
> In above mailinglist entry you have posted the commands needed back
> in 2016...

I'm running the commands now in www-master.debian.org in order to
retrieve the Stretch installation guide again. It's taking a while
because of the number of architectures, languages and formats, but I
hope it will be online in the next hours.

For reference, this is what I've run:

ls -t1 /srv/www.debian.org/cron/ftpfiles/pool/installation-guide_*.dsc |
head -1

sudo -u debwww dpkg-source -sn -x
/srv/www.debian.org/cron/ftpfiles/pool/installation-guide_20180603.dsc

Now running:

cd installation-guide-20180603/build && sudo -u debwww
manual_release=stretch
destination=/srv/www.debian.org/installmanual/stretch/ ./buildweb.sh >
/srv/www.debian.org/installmanual/stretch.log 2>&1

and when it finishes I'll run: