Re: Installation guide link possibly incorrect

Hi,

Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> wrote:
> Am Freitag, 8. Juni 2018 schrieb Marta Binaghi:
> > Dear *,
> >
> > I wanted to get the installation guide for stretch, but from the page
> > https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/installmanual
> > clicking on the 64-bit PC architecture I get to a guide which says:
> >    "This document contains installation instructions for the Debian
> > GNU/Linux 10 system (codename “buster”)"
> >
> > Am I missing something or is the link not correct?
>
> You are right.
> We (installer team) already noticed this and are working
> on it.

We had the same situation in 2016 with jessie/stretch manual.
I have already adapted the lessoften cron script in
https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/cron/commit/f02a61c6d43c3b2f141ad64a837c33fbd0f56fb8

Today I found the relevant mailinglist entries, here:
https://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2016/03/msg00200.html
where I read that some more action is needed.

Laura: could you help us again with this?
In above mailinglist entry you have posted the commands needed back
in 2016...

Many thanks!
Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.1 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   9   " S T R E T C H " .