Migration to Salsa - more git repos migrated or removed. Remaining repos

Hello

I have migrated to Salsa the following repos:

webwml/debbugs	theming for bugs.debian.org
Now it lives in https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/debbugs

webwml/gitweb	theming for gitweb
Now it lives in https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/gitweb

webwml/ikiwiki	theming for ikiwiki
Now it lives in https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/ikiwiki

webwml/planet	theming for planet
Now it lives in https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/planet

I have *removed* the following repos in alioth:

webwml/gettextify
This was created to explore the possibility of using .po files for everything
translatable in www.debian.org, but was not storing any work/test since it was
created.
If anybody would like to work on this, I would suggest to create a branch in:
https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/test_webwml

webwml/webwml2git
This is an old copy of the test migrations CVS->git, we already have 2 newer
copies in:
https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/test_webwml
and
https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/test_webwml_cvs2git

I have updated the wiki page
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Webmaster/MigrationFromAlioth accordingly.

I think that the only two repos that we need to migrate now is
packages.debian.org and webwml (www.debian.org)

I thought that in CVS we only had webwml, but now I see some other stuff in

https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/webwml/

Namely:

cdimage/
cron/
db.debian.org/
newmaint/
packages/

I guess that those are old repos and there is no need to migrate them. Can
anybody confirm this point?

Best regards
--
Laura Arjona Reina