Re: Giving up on Debian

I have never used IRC channels, so I can promise you that avenue hasn't been tried.

I apologize for the poor descriptions.  I have been frustrated for several weeks and wasn't expecting anyone to actually help from those descriptions.

I'll see if I can get contact via the support site, with better descriptions of my actual issues.

-
Best Regards,
Gary D Vaught

Libertarianism is the philosophy which says that you can run your life better than the government can, and you have the right to be left alone in order to do it. – Unknown