Outreach event: ready to welcome new contributions on May 13-14?

Hi!

With a bunch of Tails & Debian people, I'm organizing a Debian event
in Paris on May 13-14. One of the goals is to reach out to people with
various skills that are underrepresented in Debian currently, and get
them to do useful things in Debian. For details, see the (draft)
announcement:

  https://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2017/05/fr/Paris/Announcement

Juliette Belin (Cc'ed) will host a station about design and graphics,
whose scope includes e.g. the Debian websites.

One key aspect, when onboarding new contributors, is to have a short
feedback and integration loop: ideally, a few of their first small
contributions would be accepted and applied to our production systems
during the week-end.

Hence our question: are some of you ready to be somewhat available
during that week-end (either at the event itself or remotely on IRC)
to help welcome new contributors and promptly review their
first contributions?

Also, is the team's web page (https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Webmaster)
up-to-date enough wrt. tools, onboarding processes, the TODO sub-page,
and most importantly the list of easy tasks for newcomers?

Cheers,
--
intrigeri