Re: Using sha512 checksum for default in CD/verify page

On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 01:17:44AM +0200, Stéphane Blondon wrote:
>Le 26/09/2016 à 20:03, Steve McIntyre a écrit :
>> To be honest, it might just be easier to go back and generate better
>> checksums for the older releases. It won't take too long, and would
>> simplify the docs and make it easier for users. How does that sound?
>
>It's probably the best solution for the users.
>
>However, I don't know where [1] and how the archive works, so I don't
>want to make a huge mistake by executing a script directly on all the
>images directories. I can try to help but I'm not sure it will be efficient.
>
>1: probably on glinka.debian.org

No problem - it's something I can do directly myself on
cdimage.d.o. It won't take too long to do, but may take me a few days
to get around to. I'm currently away from home at a conference...

Who needs computer imagery when you've got Brian Blessed?