Re: Using sha512 checksum for default in CD/verify page

Le 26/09/2016 à 20:03, Steve McIntyre a écrit :
> To be honest, it might just be easier to go back and generate better
> checksums for the older releases. It won't take too long, and would
> simplify the docs and make it easier for users. How does that sound?

It's probably the best solution for the users.

However, I don't know where [1] and how the archive works, so I don't
want to make a huge mistake by executing a script directly on all the
images directories. I can try to help but I'm not sure it will be efficient.

1: probably on glinka.debian.org

--
Stéphane