Re: Please update Ports wiki page

On Sat, Jun 25, 2016 at 6:18 AM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
<glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de> wrote:
> On 06/25/2016 12:01 PM, Holger Wansing wrote:
>> 2. And additionally to the issues mentioned above, it's even worse:
>>
>>    2.1 There are more archs listed as "released", while they got
>>        removed from Jessie: ia64, kFreeBSD 64-bit, kFreeBSD 32-bit,
>>        s390, and the already mentioned sparc.
>
> sparc is going to be replaced with sparc64 soonish. We're already in
> the progress of receiving hardware sponsorship :).

That's awesome. I hope you have better luck finding the hardware than
me. I look forward to the forthcoming updates.

I'm having trouble with the Sparc64 port (#828041). The Sun machines
at the GCC compile farm are down. I purchased a used UltraSpark
workstation last week, but the company sent a Core2 machine.

I have not been able to perform any testing under Sparc....

Jeff