Re: /webwml/english/intro/organization.data r1.537

Hi victory (?),

Re: victory 2016-06-18 <[🔎] 20160618130919.eb46ed10c455ef64b7958650@gmail.com>
> as the commit introduced new string,
> so you should do
>   make gen-templates.pot
> in english/po directory
> otherwise most translators will not aware the new string to translate

I'm not sure it makes sense to ask people who only occasionally update
one or two pages to take care of updating all the po stuff. I'd kind
of fear breaking stuff. Wouldn't it make more sense for the
translation maintainers to run this about once per month?

> webmasters:
>   as this process is often forgotten (perhaps not well known),
>   this should be documented somewhere if not yet, saying like:
>   if you have added string for gettext
>   (<gettext domain="[DOMAIN]">[STRING]</gettext>)
>   check if the file is listed in appropriate [DOMAIN]_FILES
>   in english/po/Makefile, and add if not listed, then run
>   make gen-templates.pot in english/po directory;
>   otherwise most translators will not aware the new string to translate.

I can assure you that with the 10k files in that tree, a lone README
file will not really be visible. I'm just cd'ing to english/intro
right away anyway to edit the one file I'm interested in.

Christoph