>> I think it would be better to link [[[mailing lists]]] to
>> https://lists.debian.org/completeindex.html because that's the list of
>> actual Debian Mailing Lists. Its what I was looking for.
>
> There is a link to the list of mailing lists already, in the Basic use section:
>
> The current list of available mailing lists is at
> https://lists.debian.org/, presented sorted by topic and unsorted.
>
>> Whatever you decide, please ensure
>> https://lists.debian.org/completeindex.html is available somewhere.
>> When people search for Debian Mailing Lists, that's what we are
>> interested in. We should not have to wade through search results
>> looking for the information we precisely called out in a search.
>
> The lists.d.o main page has a link to that page:
>
>     If you wish to browse a complete list of mailing lists, see the
> complete index.
>
> It also has a link to additional Debian mailing lists that are not on lists.d.o:
>
>     If you wish to browse a list of additional Debian related mailing
> lists, see the wiki page.

Forgive my ignorance... I opened the source to to the webpage in
question, and there is no link to "completeindex.html". In fact, there
is no hit for "completeindex" either.

Perhaps I'm missing something obvious, but it does not appear a link
to the complete list is available anywhere on the Mailing List page.

Jeff