On Sat, Feb 13, 2016 at 10:44 AM, Jeffrey Walton wrote:

> The problem is, [[[mailing lists]]] is linked to
> http://foldoc.org/mailing+list. Its a fairly useless link, and I am
> not sure what information it is trying to convey.

The link simply defines what a "mailing list" is for those people who
are not familiar with the term, which seems like a reasonable thing to
do in an Introduction.

> I think it would be better to link [[[mailing lists]]] to
> https://lists.debian.org/completeindex.html because that's the list of
> actual Debian Mailing Lists. Its what I was looking for.

There is a link to the list of mailing lists already, in the Basic use section:

The current list of available mailing lists is at
https://lists.debian.org/, presented sorted by topic and unsorted.

> Whatever you decide, please ensure
> https://lists.debian.org/completeindex.html is available somewhere.
> When people search for Debian Mailing Lists, that's what we are
> interested in. We should not have to wade through search results
> looking for the information we precisely called out in a search.

The lists.d.o main page has a link to that page:

    If you wish to browse a complete list of mailing lists, see the
complete index.

It also has a link to additional Debian mailing lists that are not on lists.d.o:

    If you wish to browse a list of additional Debian related mailing
lists, see the wiki page.