The number one hit for "Debian Mailing List" is
https://www.debian.org/MailingLists/. Its a good search result.

The Introduction on the page says:

    Debian is developed through distributed development all around
    the world. Therefore, e-mail is the preferred way to discuss various
    items. Much of the conversation between Debian developers and
    users is managed through several [[[mailing lists]]].

The problem is, [[[mailing lists]]] is linked to
http://foldoc.org/mailing+list. Its a fairly useless link, and I am
not sure what information it is trying to convey.

I think it would be better to link [[[mailing lists]]] to
https://lists.debian.org/completeindex.html because that's the list of
actual Debian Mailing Lists. Its what I was looking for.

Whatever you decide, please ensure
https://lists.debian.org/completeindex.html is available somewhere.
When people search for Debian Mailing Lists, that's what we are
interested in. We should not have to wade through search results
looking for the information we precisely called out in a search.

Jeffrey Walton
Baltimore, MD, US