Problem with Debian Wiki signup - 500 Internal Server Error

I'm trying to sign up to the Debian Wiki.

When I try to register, I get "already taken or re-send your
confirmation".  I'm not sure if I already signed up a while ago.  When I
try to re-send confirmation, I get an internal server error, and I'm
asked to email; so....

It's Fri Feb 12 20:35:14 UTC 2016, I got the error a minute or two ago.

Anyway, I'll sign up under a different username.  Perhaps that server
config needs to be looked at?

Cheers,
Alex