Re: problem in https://www.debian.org/legal/licenses/ page

On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 1:15 AM, Florence DESCHAMPS wrote:

> Could you tell me , if this license is still used

The Sleepycat license is no longer used by recent versions of Berkeley
DB, which now uses the AGPLv3 license instead.

Some parts of Debian still refer to or use the Sleepycat license, a
search for that is here:

https://codesearch.debian.net/search?q=Sleepycat

> where I can find the sleepycat license

There is information about the license here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berkeley_DB#Sleepycat_License

There is a copy of the license text here:

https://opensource.org/licenses/Sleepycat

I'm updating the link on our website to that URL, it will be online in
a few hours.

Thanks for notifying us of this issue.

--
bye,