Complaint about 2 of 3 India vendors

Hello

I live in India and I wanted to get Debian 8.1 binary images.  I got in touch with the following two vendors (See https://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/#in) and requested them to send me the images.  I was willing to pay for the service.  Unfortunately, both these vendors have failed to honor my request.  (It is almost a month since they took my request)

I request you to kindly warn these vendors or at your discretion remove these entries.

V Linux Yes DVD amd64 i386 Yes email
Zyxware Technologies No CD+DVD i386 No email

Thanks.