Re: Cannot register at wiki

Thank you, Steve! Everything works well.

On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 01:10:55AM +0600, Игорь Кислицын wrote:
>Hi there!
>
>I tried to register at wiki to make some changes and/or translations, but
>when I tried to register I got "Error 915". Why can it be?

Apologies, you've been caught as a false positive in the wiki
anti-spam system. I've just whitelisted you now so things should work
OK if you try to register again. Please let us know if you have any
more problems.

--
Steve McIntyre                                        93sam@debian.org
Debian wiki admin - wiki.debian.org