Re: wiki.debian.org blocking virtualinternetaccess vpn

All right. Thank you very much for taking action so fast!

I understand it can be blocked in the future... and I'm sure you thought
about this, but a blacklist for editing only would be effective at
protecting from spammers while allowing readers from difficult ip
domains (I know it's not the best solution but it's better than blocking
read access...). I am a coder and might be able to help I don't know the
situation anyways just trying to be constructive :).

Cheers, and again thx a lot for being there!

 Pablo Martin