Re: wiki.debian.org blocking virtualinternetaccess vpn

On Sun, 2014-12-14 at 21:27 +0100, caedes wrote:

> I write to inform that seemingly the wiki.debian.org site is blocking
> access from some or all virtualinternetaccess vpn ips.
>
> An example client ip is:
> 109.201.152.XXX

This IP range is in the wiki network blacklist due to spammers using it
early this year and late last year.

> Please remove this blockage or forward this info to more appropriate place.

I have removed the blockage for now since it has been a fairly long time
since we have seen spammers using this VPN service. If they return then
the VPN service will get blocked again.

--
bye,
pabs