Re: packages.debian.org file search not working properly

Hello Ben,

thanks for your prompt response.

Il 25/09/2014 12:53, Ben Armstrong ha scritto:
Riccardo,

On 25/09/14 05:35 AM, Riccardo Magliocchetti wrote:
https://packages.debian.org/search?searchon=contents&keywords=ecrm1000.tfm

works fine.

And this is a search against stable "wheezy", which it says in the
results ...

noticed that just after sending the mail :)

Could it be related to the fact that it is an arch all package?

Or the fact you're searching against unstable? When I drop
"&suite=unstable" from the first URL you linked above, I do get results.
If I leave "&suite=unstable" but substitute anything else for
"keywords=ecrm1000.tfm" (e.g. "keywords=bash") I still get no results.

So it looks like the search for files is currently broken for
unstable/sid, although why remains a mystery to me. Did you intend to
search sid? If so, apt-file seems to work fine for that as an
alternative until this is fixed.

Yep, the search was for sid and apt-file worked fine os sid here too.

thanks,
riccardo