Who's using Debian?

  1. Ing. Salvatore Capolupo, Cosenza, Italia
  2. Commercial
  3. www.salvatorecapolupo.it
  4. We use Debian for testing various SEO app, developing application for our professional purposes and games developed with native IDE, either PHP/MySQL/Apache than NGINX. We also developing browser-games in Phaser using  Eclipse/Netbeans, and we are running Debian on a netbook and on a PC. We have chosen it as the best / most clear/secure Linux distro, in our experience.
--
Ing. Salvatore Capolupo - SEO, WEB marketing e contenuti di siti web - P. IVA 03067010789 - Il mio blog - Skype: salvatorecapolupo