Re: Summary from the debian www/wiki BoF at DC14

On Mon, 15 Sep 2014, Stéphane Blondon wrote:
> I'm interested to migrate from CVS to whatever DVCS. Git is the most
> used today so it's probably the best choice: - more help for beginner
> - advanced user has used/uses/will use Git at some point

I'm also interested in seeing -ww move away from CVS to git; I've done
some of the initial work here, but there's still a lot more to do. [And
I've got way too many other things on my plate right now to even think
about it.]

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended
up where I needed to be.
 -- Douglas Adams _The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul_