seeking permission to cite resources from your site

Hello,

I'm the resource curator for EducatorLabs. I’m building out our resource section (http://educatorlabs.org/resources/), which will eventually cover a wide range of educational topics. I’m interested in making foreign experiences more accessible to students, so that they may build their knowledge, experiences, and compassion in a truly organic way!

I’m writing to seek permission to copy out some of the citations you make on this page: http://www.debian.org/international/french/traduire.

There are several there that I think would make for nice additions! Also, I happened to notice a link on that page that’s no longer working. It’s to an important European language translation tool: http://europa.eu.int/eurodicautom/Controller.

I have the update on hand - http://iate.europa.eu/SearchByQueryLoad.do?method=load - in case you’re still maintaining your site.

Below is a short list of my favorite resources (so far!) for travelers. When you have a chance, take a look and please feel free to include any on your site that you feel would benefit your visitors:

Learn About Your Destination: Country-Specific Travel Information
http://travel.state.gov/content/passports/english/country.html

Simple Travel Kit Itinerary
http://www.kanetix.ca/travel_kit_itinerary

International Travel: Resource Library
http://www.usa.gov/Citizen/Topics/Travel/International.shtml

ZocDoc: Doctor Locator
http://www.zocdoc.com/locations

Common Travel Health Topics
http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/page/common-travel-health-topics

The Medical Volunteer’s Guide to Overseas Travel
http://www.drbustillo.com/guide-for-prospective-medical-volunteers

International Jobs: Working Overseas
http://www.state.gov/m/fsi/tc/79765.htm

Medicare for International Travel
http://www.ehealthmedicare.com/faq-am-i-covered-by-medicare-if-i-travel-outside-of-the-united-states/

Thank you for your time!

Kind regards,
Michelle

Michelle Peng
m.peng@educatorlabs.org
EducatorLabs.org :: Cultivating. Connecting. Curating.
EducatorLabs | 2054 Kildaire Farm Rd. #204 | Cary, NC | 27518

P.S. If you’d rather not hear from me in the future, I do understand! Just send me an email response with that information and I’ll make a note not to contact you in the future.