Re: Who's using Debian?

On Tuesday 01 July 2014 22:01:08 Greg Harvey wrote:
> We'd like to support you more. If there are initiatives that need funding,
> events that need sponsoring, etc. etc. do drop us a line. We don't have big
> money, but we can help and like to help sponsor FOSS projects we use
> regularly. We do a lot for Drupal, we'd love to do more for Debian! :-)

Even the smallest amount is helpful. :-)

We have a general donations page where sponsored amounts are added to the
"pool", and used to support e.g. team sprints and hardware replacements:

https://www.debian.org/donations

There's also the annual Debian Conference, which is organised by volunteers
and made possible by donations of all sizes:

http://debconf14.debconf.org/become-sponsor.xhtml
http://debconf15.debconf.org/become-sponsor.xhtml

I hope you'll be able to find something suitable, otherwise do get back to me.

--
Regards, Kaare