Re: Who's using Debian?

On Tuesday 24 June 2014 20:01:45 Kåre Thor Olsen wrote:
> > 1. Premiumads, Gdynia, Poland
> [...]
>
> The site will be added to the "Who's using Debian" page shortly.

It has come to our attention, that your submitted entry to the "Who's using
Debian" page, is an exact duplicate of a different company's entry (Eactive,
also located in Poland).  Do you happen to run the same hardware and software
combinations (including number of servers), are the companies related, or what
is the reason for this?

We may remove your entry until this potential issue is resolved.

--
Regards, Kaare