Information from the packages pages

Hi,

I would like to request of something that I miss a lot in the web pages about
the packages:

- http://packages.qa.debian.org/$pm/package-source.html

- https://packages.debian.org/jessie/package-source

I always miss the build depends field. When I check for a package, because I
would like to make a backport, or whatever, I like to see which dependencies
has that package to be built.

I have not found this information in any place except the control file in the
source package. So, always I must download the source and then check that
file.

I have no idea how are generated that packages, but I guess that probably that
information is extracted from the debian directory of the package plus the
database of the bugs, etc. I don't know if it would be so complicate to add
that information and if it has some interest for another people.

Also, that information could be interesting if is showed with the version of
the dependencies in testing and sid.

Best regards,

Leopold

Linux User 152692