Re: Information from the packages pages

On 2014-05-07 9:33, Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda wrote:
I would like to request of something that I miss a lot in the web pages about
the packages:

- http://packages.qa.debian.org/$pm/package-source.html

- https://packages.debian.org/jessie/package-source

I always miss the build depends field. When I check for a package, because I would like to make a backport, or whatever, I like to see which dependencies
has that package to be built.

I have not found this information in any place except the control file in the source package. So, always I must download the source and then check that
file.

Are you looking for https://packages.debian.org/source/jessie/$package ?

Regards,

Adam