Re: Account creation failed: Error 920

On Tue, May 06, 2014 at 11:21:33PM +0200, Miguel Ángel Ordóñez wrote:
>Hello.
>
>I would like to contribute to the spanish pages on wiki.debian.org
>
>In the process of register an account, I get the following error:
>
>"Account creation failed: Error 920: please contact
>debian-www@lists.debian.org for help if this continues."
>
>Pleased, help me.
>
>Thank's.

Apologies, you've been caught as a false positive in the wiki
anti-spam system. I've just whitelisted you now so things should work
OK if you try again. Please let us know if you have any further
problems.

--
Steve McIntyre                                        93sam@debian.org
Debian wiki admin - wiki.debian.org