Re: [Google Notification] Indexing issue on packages.debian.org

Hi,

]] Zineb Ait Bahajji

> If you are unaware of this issue, we hope you find this notification
> useful. If you are not the appropriate person to contact for this issue, it
> would be greatly appreciated if you pass this
> information to them. If you are blocking Googlebot intentionally, please
> feel free to contact me with any concerns you may have about Googlebot.

We are not really blocking googlebot, we are limiting the number of
concurrent connections to slow it down.

Your webmaster tools require us to reset the settings every 90 days to
achieve the same thing, which isn't really sustainable for us.  If there
is a way we can do the same thing without just dropping connections,
please let us know.

Cheers,
--
Tollef Fog Heen