[Google Notification] Indexing issue on packages.debian.org

Dear webmaster of packages.debian.org

I'm an analyst at Google and I work with the search quality team. We wanted to bring to your attention an issue affecting the availability of your website in Google’s search results.
In particular, it looks like you have blocked “Googlebot” (which is how we generally crawl web pages) from accessing your website.  It appears that this is based on the IP address that Googlebot is using.

In order to help diagnose this issue, the "Fetch as Googlebot" feature in Google Webmaster Tools would allow you to see exactly how the content looks when Googlebot accesses it. More information on this can be found in our Help Center: https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/2387297

Additionally, you can verify this issue by using a command-line tool such as “curl”, for example with the following command:
curl -I -A Googlebot packages.debian.org

If you are unaware of this issue, we hope you find this notification useful. If you are not the appropriate person to contact for this issue, it would be greatly appreciated if you pass this
information to them. If you are blocking Googlebot intentionally, please feel free to contact me with any concerns you may have about Googlebot.

Kindest regards,
Zineb AIT BAHAJJI
Webmaster Trends Analyst
Google Zurich