Re: playing a bit with CSS

Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@ftbfs.de> writes:

> Hi,
>
> On Thu May 09, 2013 at 14:55:31 +0200, Olivier Berger wrote:
>> Hi.
>>
>> Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> writes:
>>
>> > Some thoughts:
>> >
>> > http://people.debian.org/~zobel/foo/
>> > http://www.debian.org.ro/uploads/victor/d-o/
>> >

>> FWIW, here's a comment : I think there's a lack of a visual hint of the
>> presence of a menu (no 2D+ effect / lines / contrast from the bottom
>> colour, etc.) behind the menu entries, which doesn't help noticing that
>> one may need to move the mouse to it, so I think it could be perfected
>> somehow.
>
> I find it quite interesting that you have many ideas how this could be
> done better. Could you also provide code for that?

No, I don't do CSS.

And if people ask for feedback, they don't necessarily mean code, right
?

Yes, I know it's always better to provide patches. And I'm not sure
there's a need to remind all poster in any Debian ML systematically...

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER
http://www-public.telecom-sudparis.eu/~berger_o/ - OpenPGP-Id: 2048R/5819D7E8