Re: playing a bit with CSS

Some thoughts:

http://people.debian.org/~zobel/foo/
http://www.debian.org.ro/uploads/victor/d-o/

I like the menu idea, but not the duplication with the existing
navigation links in the top bar.

http://www.debian.org.ro/uploads/victor/d-o/index2.html

This one solves the duplication issue and looks pretty good. Would the
plan be to include the image on every page? I'd suggest just the front
page so we don't waste too much vertical space. The search box is
missing at the moment. It also duplicates the links after the two
intro paragraphs.

There is no sync mechanism between the website CSS and that of the
wiki or other sites using the Debian theme so if we are changing the
CSS we should solve this issue first in my opinion.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise