Suggestion: RSS feed for "2013 News" (as with "Project news")

Hi Team debian-www,

Just a suggestion, I think an RSS feed for the regular news would be
good. I use RSS to get my news and content these days, I'm sure this
is increasing among users, and I wanted to know when Wheezy would be
released through it.

You have it for the "Debian Project News" letters here
(http://www.debian.org/News/weekly/) so it would be a good idea to
align that with the other news/announcements.

Thanks

--
Key fingerprint = EF78 310C C517 9564 9ECA  82F6 68FA E621 17E1 5D16
http://about.me/imranchaudhry